Las Vegas Is A Great Place To Buy A Home!
At Breceda Real Estate Group, we understand that when you are looking to purchase a home you are also buying the neighborhood and way of life that goes along with it. We are active in our community and know them intimately enough to give you the guidance you need to find the perfect fit. We will take the time to truly listen to you to get to know what’s truly important to you and what will be important to you later on so that we can match you perfectly to your new community. We promise to be with you every step of the way as you go on one of the most exciting but nerve-racking experiences of your life. We will provide you with the most current information so you can make the most informed decision possible and ease your anxieties.
Our Home Buying Process:
While everyone’s home buying experience may be a little different and we will personalize your experience as much as possible, here is a general outline of the process you can expect.
The Initial Meeting
- At this initial face to face meeting with your Breceda Real Estate, we will carefully listen to your specific needs and wants in order to identify property options that meet your requirements.
Find Your Budget
- We can help you discover what your limit is and where to find value. We can arrange to have you meet with a loan officer if necessary. Getting preapproved can give you an advantage during negotiations but it can also save you a lot of stress and heartbreak.
Pick Homes To See
- We have access to all homes for sale in our area. We can help you sort them by price, feature, location or anything else that may be important to you. We only want to show you homes that you are likely to want to purchase but we also want you to have a full menu to choose from.
- Decide what times are best to view your potential homes. You pick the date and we will make the rest happen.
View Selected Properties
- We will provide you with a tour of your selected properties and ask questions to get your feedback. By carefully listening to your feedback, we can then further advise you on homes you may be more interested in viewing.
Prepare To Make An Offer
- Once you have found the right home for you and since we have already gotten you pre-approved, we will be ready to act quickly on your new home. We know all the numbers you need so that you can make a competitive offer that will work best for you.
Write Purchase Agreement
- Your Agent will prepare a purchase agreement for you to approve and sign. Items that will be covered in this agreement can include price, inspection time, amount of deposit, closing date, etc.
Present Purchase Agreement
- We will present the purchase agreement to the relevant parties to move you along in the process of getting your new home.
Possible Negotiations/Counter Offers
- If the homeowner or lister does not accept your first offer, we will help you through the negotiation process. We will bring you any counter offers and return any counteroffers you may make.
- Once both parties agree to the purchase agreement, we will send a copy of it to the bank you are seeking a loan from. The loan originator will approve or request any necessary documents to complete the transaction.
- For your protection, it is important to have reputable professionals conduct the necessary property inspections. You need to order your inspections promptly in order to meet the specified time frame.
- We will assist you in getting to the closing table with a reputable Title Company. They will sit by your side at the closing to help you understand the entire process.
Client For Life Philosophy
- While many companies consider the closing the final step of the process, we view it as the continuation of our partnership. If any issues should arise after your purchase is completed, we will always be here to help you. If you decide to move again or have any other real estate needs, we will be there to help you as many times as needed.
Contact Us To Learn More About Buying A Home In Las Vegas NV.
Breceda Real Estate Group
6236 W. Desert Inn Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Phone: (702) 285-6229
Las Vegas Is Known For World Class Fun and Entertainment!
Las Vegas is the 28th-most populated city in the United States, the most populated city in the state of Nevada, and the county seat of Clark County. The city is an oasis of fun and relaxation nestled in the greater Mojave Desert. Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. The Las Vegas Valley as a whole serves as the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center for Nevada.
The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, and is famous for its mega-casino hotels and associated activities. It is a top three destination in the United States for business conventions and a global leader in the hospitality industry, claiming more AAA Five Diamond hotels than any other city in the world. Today, Las Vegas annually ranks as one of the world's most visited tourist destinations. The city's tolerance for numerous forms of adult entertainment earned it the title of Sin City, and has made Las Vegas a popular setting for literature, films, television programs, and music videos.
Las Vegas was settled in 1905 and officially incorporated in 1911. At the close of the 20th century, it was the most populated American city founded within that century. Population growth has accelerated since the 1960s, and between 1990 and 2000 the population nearly doubled, increasing by 85.2%. Rapid growth has continued into the 21st century, and according to a 2017 estimate, the population is 648,224 with a regional population of 2,248,390.
"Las Vegas" is often used to describe areas beyond official city limits—especially the areas on and near the Las Vegas Strip, which is actually located within the unincorporated communities of Paradise, Winchester, and Enterprise
Las Vegas School Information:
Established in 1956, Clark County School District is the fifth largest school district in the country, educating almost 75 percent of all students in Nevada with more than 320,000 students enrolled in kindergarten through 12th grade. The district encompasses 358 schools and approximately 8,000 square miles in southern Nevada and is a minority-majority student district. With more than 42,000 employees, CCSD is also the largest employer in the state.
CCSD is governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of seven members who represent different geographic regions within the county. The mission of the board is to ensure “all students progress in school and graduate prepared to succeed and contribute in a global diverse society”. The district offers nationally recognized Magnet Schools and Career & Technical Academies as well as an online secondary school (Nevada Learning Academy) and several International Baccalaureate programs available to elementary, middle and high school students.
Services offered by the district also include a school police department, adult education courses, special education, and partnerships with higher education institutions and community organizations such as Vegas PBS and the Public Education Foundation. As the largest school district in Nevada, CCSD plays a pivotal role in ensuring the future success, growth and advancement of the state.